My 21st birthday was quite a series of fortunate and unfortunate events.
- My godparents gave me the best bottle of Champers I’ve had to date!
- My friends from Windsor drove up to see me
- My roommates hosted a mini-pre party before the real party
- My boyfriend at the time (Darren) came up with a childhood friend of mine (let’s call him Carl Fyons)
- We had a million people sleep over because the party was so good, including my roommates brother Jack
- I was diagnosed with Mono that afternoon
- When helping my boyfriend unpack the car, I took out bags that belonged to his friends that drove him to Guelph – they were on their way to a wedding near Toronto, and I took their suits on them…oops
- Jack pants’d me
- Carl Fyons saw my bird
So, because I had Mono, my boyfriend and I took off early from the bar to go to bed. When everyone came home they were all loud, drunk and still rowdy, so I went up to see how the rest of the night was.
Jack was passed out on one of the three couches in our living room, so I stood in front of him and was talking to the girls and Carl. Then all of a sudden, I felt a tug on my PJ’s and my pants were on the floor. I got pants’d. What’s that all about? Who pants a girl? Apparently Jack does.
With my bare bottom in Jack’s face and my lady parts exposed to the girls and Carl, I pulled my t-shirt down, sat on the couch and yelled to the room “Carl Fyons saw my bird”.
I wasn’t mad that Jack pants’d me, in truth it was really funny. But c’mon, who pants a girl?