Win a Date with Tad Hamilton was on last night. Not sure if you’ve seen that movie, but it is one of my all time favourite teen movies:
As I watched the movie, I realized, I’m totally crazy. My crush on Tad (a.k.a Josh Duhamel) is like a serious high school crush. I can envision us meeting, hitting it off, getting married. Seriously, I’m crazy.
So, I thought I should share my Hollywood list of crushes.
1) Leonardo DiCaprio – Since the day Kirk Cameron brought him home on Growing Pains, Luke has and always will have a special place in my heart.
2) Paul Walker – The quarterback from Varsity Blues. So dreamy.
3) Josh Hartnett – From Pearl Harbour to 40 Days and 40 Nights. He can look at you (technically the camera) and honesty pours out of his eyes.
4) Josh Duhamel – You saw the Tad Hamilton link…you know what I’m talking about. He could be the devil and I’d still believe everything he said.
5) Last but not least Jared Leto – My So Called Crush
Anyway, the point of this, is that I’m a grown up (at least, I’m supposed to be one) and every time I see any of these men I begin to day dream about my future with them. Seriously, what’s that all about? I’m pretty sure I should let go of the dream, but I just can’t. I like to think that 85% of people are in the same boat – I saw that episode of Friends with the list of 5.
Rachel: Oh, I don’t know. I guess… Chris O’Donnel, John F. Kennedy, Jr., Daniel Day Lewis, Sting, and Parker Stevenson.
Rachel: Hardy Boy.
Chandler: Peter Parker.
Ross: Thank you.
Ross: Okay, I’m done with my choices. These are final.
Rachel: Well, it’s about time.
Joey: Oo, very official.
Ross: Oh, yeah, well, ya know, Chandler printed it up on his computer.
Monica: And who laminated it?
Ross: That was me.
Rachel: Alright, let me see. Uma Thurman, Winona Ryder, Elizabeth Hurely, Michelle Pfieffer, and… Dorothy Hammill?
Ross: Hey, it’s my list.
Rachel: Okay, honey, you do realize she only spins like that on ice.